Thursday, May 6, 2010

Matilda and Cosmo...

are forging a friendship.





7 comments:

Baledwr said...

Porky likes kids. He knows not too long and they drop food.

(and yes, I just hinted that Cosmo needs another diet)

Tavs said...

Hey, Cosmo's not porky. He's dashing and muscular! Gosh Mandy, the picture just must not do him justice.

Baledwr said...

I understand that it's hard to notice with a kiddo around...plus he's got you fooled with the I'M STARVING big puppy dog eyes.

Glad he likes kids. Wally is not so sure as Isabel has hit him with things (though his daughter Greta lets the kid do anything to her, they are bestest friends)

Tavs said...

I'm actually not too surprised, though I have to say I didn't notice it on Cosmo. I think the new food is pretty high calorie and perhaps I should cut down the recommended feeding amount for the corgis. Bunny's bulked up on it, as well, and formerly skinny Lily looks amazing now!

I wish I'd been able to continue doing raw, but considering it took me 2 hours yesterday to make hamburgers for dinner, I am pretty sure Matilda would see to it that the dogs NEVER got to eat. Though I suppose that would solve the weight problem :)

Tavs said...

Oh, and I think porky must be in the water around here. The kid has gained 3 pounds in her 6 weeks of life. She only weighs 3lbs less than her 1 year old cousin!

Cosmos seriously dislikes toddlers, so I hope that he and Matilda continue to be friends and he forgives her when she conks him over the head with her building blocks (though I'll try to prevent that from happening).

I will also keep all sharp objects up high. I remember as a kid my mom caught me with the scissors to the dogs tail. She whapped me with it, so I was going to cut it off! My mom explained how much that would hurt poor Hannah, and I felt really bad. What a little jerk I was! Though I really didn't have any concept. SOOOO glad my mom caught me.

starrynights said...

9Wally is getting a lot better around Greta this visit. I think that fact that she is a little more like a "real" person helps. He seems less worried. And yes, Greta and Isabel are best friends. Although I'm a bit worried because Isabel growls at us when she's unhappy and whenever the dogs bark, she runs outside and barks with them...Hmmm...May need more socialization with real kids.

Matilda is gorgeous and I am glad Cosmo is warming up to her. I remember being worried about Kimi Willow when Isabel was born, but I shouldn't have. She was super sweet and gentle with her the short time they were together.

starrynights said...

Wow. My brain is fuzzy. I must need more sleep.

That should read "Wally is getting a lot better around *Isabel* this visit."

Brain fart. And my keyboard is throwing in random #s too...