Sadly, I am going to miss the puppy party that I was so looking forward to. If money was no obstacle I would have done it, but plane tickets for that weekend were $480 each! Ouch! I discovered that by traveling in August I could get tickets for $280 each. Not sure why August 13-20 is such a bargain, but that was the only week in a 3 month block that was going for less than the $480 price... and WAY less. Really adds up when you're buying 2 tix!
So, I would still like to see friends if there happen to be any shows. Miss friends... will drive! Not even opposed to hopping in the car and making a drive to Medford for the day, and maybe hitting Crater Lake while we're there, too. So let me know what everyone's up to August 13-20!
1 comment:
Darn on the puppy party.
Don't know about that week in August yet. I don't think there's any shows then - at least not in Oregon. Must look.
Post a Comment