Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Best Damn Yogurt (that your eyes have ever seen)



Yogurt is supposed to be good for you, right? So why, when I walk through the yogurt aisle, am I faced with either high fructose corn syrup or aspertame as a sweetner? Why do people eat that crap?! Dirty Hippy jokes aside, Miss C, I decided to take a walk down the organic aisle and bought a couple of these babies. This stuff is like yo-crack. I eat it all day long. Totally organic, natural fresh fruit on top, sweetened with honey. Mmmmmm... I ate a spoonful just now. The best part? It actually fills me up! It has the same calories as crap yogurt, but this stuff is like a meal! Here's the deal Jeff: I will move to Texas, but YOU have to figure out how to import my weekly supply of Nancy's. Here's the contact info to get you started:

Our Creamery Address
Springfield Creamery29440 Airport RoadEugene, Oregon 97402
Our CreameryPhone Numbers
541-689-2911Fax: 541-689-2915

My next blog will be on the bliss that is called Organic Pad Thai.

1 comment:

Sassy Ninja said...

YO-crack??? I MUST HAVE!!!! And...I actually have. It's soooo good!