Monday, June 30, 2008

Water Fun!





Poor Bunny was overheating the other day in the 95 degree heat, so I went to fill up the kiddy pool to give her a dunk. The weather has been bad for so long, silly me forgot that Bunny loves nothing more than a big old water fight! The second I turn the hose on, she chases the water stream around the yard attacking it. Lily got in on a bit of the action, too, but she was more interested in drinking it and running from it than getting scrappy. Needless to say we all cooled off (except for Cosmo, seen chilling by the patio door waiting to be let in).

1 comment:

Traci said...

TAVIA!!!! Not sure if you remember me or not now.... (we went out with Mandy the day Phoebe finished) :) I have a mini-Phoebe all my own now!!! :) SO glad to see you're online and we can keep in touch. :)