Tuesday, January 26, 2010

34 Weeks


Geez I look huge. I never feel this huge looking at myself in the mirror!

I probably should have ironed my shirt or fixed my hair, but I am lounging around sick today, and one of my friends reminded me that I am far overdue on my promised belly pictures. So here it is- I figured I would take one while I was thinking about it. Only 2 months and 2 days left to go, and we're hoping for a couple weeks early (which the midwife says is possible from the looks of things) so maybe even less!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to get one of the baby doing a pushup

Traci said...

EEEEK! Baby Belly! :) I love love love it! :) Thank you for sharing! :)

Unknown said...

Looking good, even if your guy friends aren't supposed to be watching :)

Tavs said...

Thanks guys :) Now I want to get some video of her moving my belly. It's pretty funny, my tummy will just jump on its own!

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

keep up the good work!