Monday, January 18, 2010

The Dirtiest Little Piggy In Town



Go ahead and click on the pictures to enlarge. Pay close attention to the paws and belly. I don't know how he does it. I don't know why he does it. Cosmo likes to be filthy, though. He actually has dreadlocks on his belly! When he gets up off the floor, he leaves a smeared on mud stain where he was laying. That amount of caked on mud has got to itch, but giving him a bath is a lost cause. I actually think that he is taking his cammo coloring a bit too seriously. I discovered today that he has made muddy trenches next to the fence, right by the Chow mix neighbors whom he likes to torment. Perhaps he has declared war on them, and lays in waiting on his belly in the trenches. DISGUSTING!

On a better note, look at how stinking GOOD he looks! Bright shiny coat, vivid markings, good weight, bright eyes. Cosmo LOVES raw feeding. Cosmo alone has 100% sold me on it by doing so remarkably well. The other dogs I do notice a difference with and they like it, but I might be willing to switch back to a decent kibble if I was having a hard time maintaining raw. Cosmo, though, will never eat kibble again. He'll be eating raw for the rest of his life. I've never seen a dog thrive so much from a diet change.

No comments: