Saturday, October 4, 2008

And Because That Last One Was So Fun...

What's your favorite color? Lime green, all the way.
What's your favorite animal? Dogs for house pets, cows in general, and giraffes at the zoo.
Who's your role model? Not sure I have one, really.

Family
How many siblings do you have? 1
How many people live in your house? 2
How many animals do you have? 5!
Where do you live(trailor, mansion, regular house )? Just a regular old house, ranch style, but it does have a living room AND a family room so it gives us a lot more space than the version that just has one of those rooms, and I like that.

Freinds
Who is your most valuable freind? Most valuable friend? Hmmm... lol, I think they are all pretty valuable to me!
Which friend do you look up to the most? I look up to a lot of my friends. I will make this interesting and name a few. I look up to Cheska because she has her head on straight and knows what she wants from life, and makes brave decisions. I look up to Desirea for really being in a good spot right now, and caring enough to always help out those who aren't.
How many best freinds do/did you have? I don't know that I could count them.
How many freinds have moved out of your city? Most of them, but a lot are starting to move back now.

Would you rather have...
coke or sprite? Coke, but I am trying to cut down on my carbonated beverage intake!
lunch or dinner? Dinner is far more interesting.
a sister or brother? I am pretty darned fond of my brother! I sometimes wonder if a sister would be easier to have taken over raising because I would "get her" better... but then I remember how nasty teenage girls are and come to my senses.
Mcdonalds or Burger King? Neither if I can help it.
boyfreind or freind? Hopefully one person who is both.
hug or kiss? Hug. I need a hug daily.
pinch or poke? Neither!
clown or doll? Doll

No comments: