Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flower Girl Dress Ideas- see comments below pics



This one, below, is my favorite, I think. It even has a cute little jacket (not that they need it in Houston in May!)
This one goes with the style of my dress pretty well, and comes in choc, apple green or ivory:

http://www.bestbridalprices.com/little-maiden-flowergirl-dresses-style-3353-p-24715.html?cPath=773#googlebase

This one is a retarded price for a little girl's dress, but a very cute style to look at:

http://www.flowergirldressforless.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=305&Category_Code=usa&Store_Code=Flower-Girl&zmam=24991154&zmas=1&zmac=2&zmap=305

Cute and comes in ivory:

http://www.zone4kids.com/TipTop_Flower_Girl_Dress-5334_Flower_Girl_or_Communion_Dress_by_Tip_Top.html


Also cute, though the back bow is a bit much!

http://www.mysweetdress.com/saaficodr.html


I was just going to send these to Andrea so that she, Holland and Haven could have some extra ideas, but for some reason my email is being cranky about sending it to her address tonight. Soooo... everyone gets to see potential flower girl dresses. I have no particular favorites, though I like some over others, and will be totally happy with whatever they choose. I just had a couple extra hours tonight and had some ideas in mind, so I thought I'd try to be of some help. So everyone have fun and vote if you want, for the dresses you like best. The top dresses are for patterns and the dresses would be some combination of ivory, lime and chocolate. The links are pre-made dresses I found that are nice. For the patterns, click the pics to enlarge.

No comments: