Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Usual Suspect


I thought it was a bit odd this morning when I got out of the shower, went in the living room to let the dogs out, and Lily refused to go. She seemed consumed with licking her very greasy face and paws. I kind of shrugged it off- you never know what Lily has found and gotten into.Then I walked over to the stove and saw... picture included because obviously we need pictures... prior to my shower the blue plate had peanut butter toast leftovers from Quinn's breakfast, and the pan had oil that I had left to cool on the stove after last night's fried chicken dinner. Of course we see from the evidence that the plate is empty, the counter is grease splattered, and you will have to take my word as a witness that the pan had more grease in it before the "alleged incident," and when I came out our suspect's head was so slick she could play the male lead in a bad 80s movie.

No comments: