Not one to be outdone by friends, I have created my very own blog for your time killing pleasure.
That's not snow. However I bet Houston totally stops for it (or there are lots of car wrecks).We're supposed to get some Sunday - it's been wonderfully dry so far!
Well, OK. I know that's not snow. I live in Houston now, though, so let me be excited for what little I do get! Oh and yeah, everything closed early today :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That's not snow.
However I bet Houston totally stops for it (or there are lots of car wrecks).
We're supposed to get some Sunday - it's been wonderfully dry so far!
Well, OK. I know that's not snow. I live in Houston now, though, so let me be excited for what little I do get! Oh and yeah, everything closed early today :)
Post a Comment