Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FAIL!

This is what I get for blogging about my day. I turned my alarm clock off at 10am with the best intentions of getting up, and suddenly when I opened my eyes again it was 1:30! I have never slept that long during the day before. Again, it must be what I get for blogging about my day.

Off to shower now and pick up Quinn, then hopefully get some stuff done.

I emailed the midwife just to check, and she said the sharp pains happening all the time now are totally normal. She said it is my body preparing, and better to do it now than during labor, because having this out of the way will make labor shorter and easier. OK, I'll take that. She probably will, too. I'm sure she doesn't want to spend the night here waiting for Matilda to make her entrance to the world.

No comments: