I've been belly pic shy up to this point, but you guys get to see another one for 3 reasons:A) I fixed my hair this morning
B) I got a couple new t-shirts that I actually feel OK about myself in (I have actually outgrown the earlier maternity t-shirts!)
C) It's BIGGER!!!!!
I know she's supposed to be growing up to 1/2lb per week at this point, but man-oh-man I feel like I wake up some mornings to a more giant belly. This morning I can actually feel the skin above my belly button stretching. It's not the most comfortable feeling!
I guess I messed up the weeks on the picture before this one, because *this* week is actually 34 weeks (or 32 weeks, according to the blog ticker, which counts it differently). At this point I've somewhat abandoned the "weeks" countdown because it is really just amounting to days now. 54 days, less than 2 months, she could always come a couple weeks early... really, in about 5 or 6 more weeks it could be an any time sort of thing.
2 comments:
The countdown! How exciting!
:) You'll be glad you took pictures after you have her... it's like documenting the process!:) You're adorable!:)
Post a Comment