Thursday, July 3, 2008

7/3/08

It's been a day...

First, check out this picture of bloated puppy. Compare to picture of skinny puppy (a couple posts down). Bloated puppy got angry today when I went to work. Bloated puppy broke out of Q's room about halfway through the morning (teenagers sleep til 3pm). I came home to find that bloated puppy had eaten the following: One pan of chocolate brownies (foil covering, serving knife and pan were on the kitchen floor). One 10 pack of tortillas for soft tacos (and a little bit of the plastic wrapping they were in). One brand new wonderful shirt from Old Navy. One bikini top (make that one fabulous, black and white striped, makes the girls look amazing bikini top). One t-shirt.

Then...
Anyone done that thing where they aren't paying attention and take something out of the oven without the oven mitt on? Yeah. That hurts.
















4 comments:

Traci said...

ugh... what a day huh? :( Is bloated puppy ok? Are your burnt fingers ok? I HATE it when I do things like that (and trust me, I've done it a lot!)...

Tavs said...

Bloated puppy is ALWAYS ok. In spite of what it would cost me, I sometimes wish she would have a close call at the vet to learn her lesson, because she does this often. Read new blog from today, though... she did puke up the bikini! My fingers are doing pretty well. between ice and aloe, they actually feel pretty good this momrning! Happy 4th of July :) If you read my Benadryl posting later, please answer if you know. Cosmo is attached to the wall.

Tavs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traci said...

aww poor Cosmo.... I hope you guys got through it ok....