Thursday, July 17, 2008

My 3 Great Guys :)


I had to have a small surgery the other day, and the above arrived at my doorstep a few hours after I got home! Pretty flowers to look at and smell, and a snuggly teddy bear to curl up with while sleeping lots of long hours. Yay! Since Jeff can't be here to cater to my every need like he did when I had my wisdom teeth out, I thought this was a really sweet gesture, and it made my doped up day!

In addition to my boyfriend being a nice guy, my brother is also a really nice guy! He has been running around doing all sorts of favors for me. He even baked me muffins (and burnt his elbow on the stove), and cleaned house! I can tell he gets a little sick of me at times, but he has been a great sport and it's nice to see how much he really does care when it matters!

As if having 2 nice men in my life isn't enough, Bud (aka: the best dog ever) has been running around with me the past few days. Whenever I get up to do anything, Bud gets up with me and walks next to me slowly. And if I have to bend down or get back up, he comes over and lets me put my hand on him for support. Bud is smart! I think he missed his calling as a service dog.

No comments: