Sunday, July 13, 2008

Morning Romps



No... get your mind out of the gutter. I mean morning romps with my dogs! Every day I have a new favorite dog, and I think that is how it goes when you have so many of them. Today my favorite is Cosmo. Yesterday he was my least favorite as he kept being a total goofball, coming to the door 2 minutes after everyone else got let in and I had already sat back down on the couch, and sleeping on my feet in 90 degree weather. Just annoying crap, all throughout the day. Today, though, he is my favorite. Since Q is gone Cosmo crawled into bed with me in the middle of the night, and he is the best little romper to wake up to. He jumps on my chest, rolls around, plays, gets hair up my nose, and is so much fun. I wish I had a web cam installed over my bed so everyone could see, but since a webcam over my bed would be very creepy, I don't. Pics above are of lots of dogs peeing (such a privacy invasion, I know) and my view of Cosmo while he lays on me. Look at those eyes!

1 comment:

Traci said...

The description of Cosmo in the morning is SO exactly what Sedona does in the mornings too! Stretch, roll, snuggle, roo, snuggle, roo, repeat ;-) *hugs*