Sunday, October 12, 2008

Almost Done Painting and Pressure Washer Fun

There is seriously nothing more fun than pressure washing! I had been scrubbing the house to prep for paint... by hand. Gasp! Now that it is mid-October and I am down to crunch time with the weather, I was thinking of pressure washers... however they are $80 for a day long rental. Finally it popped into my head that Aunty Gail has a pressure washer! So I borrowed it, and had a fun filled weekend of painting. Everything is clean, and in a couple more days I should be done painting! It's so exciting!



Me post painting, Saturday night. This must be my worn out look.

A picture from the top of the house.


The mighty pressure washer. I've got to get one of these!


The library behind the house, from the roof.



Progress! By Sunday night 2 of the triangles at the top of the house are fully primed. Once they are painted, I am done! Jeff says they are called fascias... but I call them triangles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wood directly under the shingles at the edge of the roof is fascia, the rest is called siding.

Traci said...

that's called progress, my dear... Congrats! :)