Best pic of the day, snapped by Quinn. Of course :) Cosmo on the left and Wally on the right.

Yay! It's been probably 3... maybe 4 years since I've seen Mandy and Henry. So on their way back through Portland today they took a detour and stopped by the house. It was really great catching up! Mandy and I got to chat, Quinn and Henry were spotted exchanging digits, Mandy and Marcy-Bunny got to have a reunion, and Cosmo and Wally... well, er, they were not that interested in each other, but that's ok. When Wally came inside Cosmo stood next to me and peed. Mandy said if he could lift his leg he would have marked me. Little stink. I got to visit with Alice, who I really like a lot! It's got me back to thinking I would love for Bunny to be a therapy dog. She would be perfect for it. If only I had the time... Anyway, we got some pictures... not the best, some of them, but I will put them all up and you can sift through for what you like. Oh Mandy, watch out next time you have Kate around... Quinn took a liking to her :) See you in January!
Mandy and Marcy... both look pretty happy :) I think most everyone knows that Mandy is Marcy-Bunny's other "mom." We like to say our girls have 3 mommies. Henry is looking on in the background, hoping Mandy doesn't somehow sneak Marcy out the door.
The boys kept moving! Cosmo's neck looks thick here, uck.

The boys and Bunny in the background. Ok, we can tell which brother is the show dog and which is Mr. Fidgets.


3 comments:
I'm confused....don't you live in Texas?
Long story... someone's left you out of the loop, Kate! I was in Texas, but have been back here for about a year, and will be going back to Texas soon. If you read the very first blog I ever posted it tells the whole story :)
How are you? It was so fun to see the boys together today.
I'm good - I stay busy. :)
Not sure how I missed the whole Texas thing. Guess I'm not a very close reader. :P
Post a Comment