Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh, Lily

It's a Lily post. I love this little dog. I wish she'd get a couple years on her really quickly, though, so she would mellow out. The first pic here is about as mellow as she gets, sleeping in the chair. She decided it was hers the other day, and she was just so cute I had to snap some pics. Comparing to the previous blog, you will see that still dogs are my photographic forte.



This next picture... well. Lily was standing next to me this morning, opened her mouth, and just as I started to walk away I heard this loud noise like a bunch of marbles hitting the floor. I wouldn't normally be gross enough to take a picture of throw up and put it on the blog, but Lily threw up about 20 rocks!!! Count them, I am not exaggerating. Needless to say, we will not be landscaping with rocks at our next house, and Lily is going to be watched closely on her trips outside. Lucy had some rocks in her belly on her xray the other day, too. We must have a rock buffet going on in our back yard. Yuck!


2 comments:

Traci said...

cute sleeping dog! And awesome rock throwup! Way to go!! (dumb ass dogs!)

Tavs said...

Wasn't that great rock throw up? I've never seen such a thing. I have to say I was impressed! Not to mention grateful they came back up...