Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fabulous 4

I've lost 4 pounds in the last couple weeks! It's not a lot, but losing any weight has been really hard for me the past couple years. The scale seems to creep up and up and up, and I really don't have that will power that I used to have when I was younger. Life is harder, and way less exciting, and lately I feel like my life is all about cleaning up a perpetually messy house. It really does get me down! That is totally normal, right?

Anyway, when I can't even shake the blues, launching an all out attack on my poundage seems impossible. Of course my poundage makes me more blue, so it really is a vicious cycle. With all the leftover wedding cheesecake gone from the fridge now, I've been focusing on just eating smaller portions (no exercise yet) of foods I actually like and am happy that it has paid off a little. I know I really have to exercise if I'm going to see great results, but sometimes it is hard just to stay out of bed during the day... so for now I will do what I can!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I totally understand! I launched my attack last monday - did really well until Thursday when life melted. I said "screw it" till this morning.
Make sure to drink lots of water too, to flush those ickies out of your body... you'll pee every hour, but it's good for you! :) *hug* Good luck honey, and maybe we can do it together!!!

Tavs said...

I would love to do it together. It's always nice to have a friend to track progress with. The water thing is so hard, but you're totally right.