
More of our little seedlings, next to my favorite frog and Jeff's chili pepper plants, which are producing rapidly
We spent Sunday evening planting little seeds for the garden that we want to start growing in our back yard. We have cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, squash, peas, green beans, and rosemary. I also got some sunflower seeds that I think I'll plant directly into the ground and see how they do. I'm normally pretty bad at keeping things alive, but Jeff is pretty good at it. For $10 worth of seeds we decided that if we eat for the entire summer that's a pretty good deal, but if they all die we will give them a proper funeral while not crying too much over our investment. At the very least, it was a lot of fun! It reminded me of when I was a kid and my mom and I planted little seeds for a school project. We ended up getting some nice plants from it! I am absolutely DYING for the tomatoes and peas to grow. There's nothing better than fresh from the garden tomatoes and peas in my book.



3 comments:
Hey! We have that same welcome mat!! LOL You're So domestic ;-)
It's such a great mat. the only one I like better is one I saw in a magazine once that said "Hi, I'm Matt" on it.
I have a mat that say wipe your paws also. it's at the back door tho for the dogs & kids.
Post a Comment