
Everyone who knows me knows that I cannot cook. Sometimes I feel inspired to seek out new recipes, though- usually when I am craving something or when Jeff is out of town (or both). So tonight I found the recipe for Olive garden's Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno, which I looooooooove. It came out Ah-maaaaaaaaay-zing! Here is the link:
www.recipelink.com/mf/14/21891
Just so you know, though, a pound of pasta makes A LOT. We're going to be eating baked ziti for the next 2 weeks if it keeps that long.
Now if only I could get the breadstick recipe I'd be set.
I'd take a picture but Quinn says that is past ridiculous and won't let me. I tried to convince him that blogs are nothing without pictures. He's such a teenager. All about image, and sadly, I am NOT cool. I have guilt and remorse over my teenager years almost every day now... my poor mom. I seem to recall her being stupid until I was about 21. Please tell me boys grow out of it sooner.
Anyway, try to recipe! It's GOOD!
www.recipelink.com/mf/14/21891
Just so you know, though, a pound of pasta makes A LOT. We're going to be eating baked ziti for the next 2 weeks if it keeps that long.
Now if only I could get the breadstick recipe I'd be set.
I'd take a picture but Quinn says that is past ridiculous and won't let me. I tried to convince him that blogs are nothing without pictures. He's such a teenager. All about image, and sadly, I am NOT cool. I have guilt and remorse over my teenager years almost every day now... my poor mom. I seem to recall her being stupid until I was about 21. Please tell me boys grow out of it sooner.
Anyway, try to recipe! It's GOOD!
4 comments:
I'm not cool either. Blogs need pictures. Tell him that maybe teenage-boy blogs are ok by themselves but grown-up girl blogs need color!
I so wish I could tell you that boys learn how smart their moms are faster than do girls -- not so. My two were in their 20's before they noticed that I made "some" good decisions from time to time.
I added the picture this morning while the kid was still asleep. Haha!
Carolyn, I passed along your message and of course the response was that boys are not lame enough to have blogs. Hmph.
Penni, I wish it ended sooner. Do you love it when they argue with you about ridiculous things when you KNOW you are right? For example, I turned the dial on the car heater yesterday even though the AC or Heat function was not activated. Quinn argued with me all the way to school that I was dumb, and this did not actually make the air coming into the car warmer... even though I could FEEL the air heating up as it came through the vents. Just like it always does! I remember arguing about stuff like this with my mom and truly thinking I was right. Now I look back and realize *I* was the dumb one. Woops :) This may be the subject for a blog all of its own!
Quinn is just practicing to be a husband some day ;->
Post a Comment