
I don't typically spy on my neighbors, but today it could not be helped. There in the middle of the driveway across the street, our neighbor was covering his entire minivan with brown paper and packing tape.
I tried to speculate on what he might be doing.
Shipping his car via the USPS?
Just got a new job with Fedex and needed practice wrapping LARGE objects?
One of those crazy spirit things for his kids' school (though once I saw he was also taping the windows and license plate I realized he wasn't driving it anywhere)?
I almost went out to ask, but then the neighbor who thinks I am weird got out the door before me.
So I watched.
And (shamefully) snapped a picture!
Then I did what anyone would do and went outside to tinker on the lawn mower so I could get a closer look.
Turns out he was touching up his paint job with a can of spray paint.
So my neighbor has earned a spot on the blog.
Weird Texans!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment