


All Jeff had to say when I showed him this link was "Oh no." I've scared him. Well, he also said he hearts corgis AND Tavias, so maybe that means I have free reign to get ridiculous here? 10 pages of Cardi baby onesies. Let the shopping begin! I just wanted to share in case you guys have babies in your lives who just HAVE to have a Cardigan onesie!
4 comments:
ROFL!!!! OMG!!!!! I can't wait to see the onesies!!!!! How cute!!!!
You aren't allowed to buy those. You have too many corgi aunties.
Traci, I KNEW you would love them! There's even one on there that says "Got Cardigan?"
Mandy, OK, I will control myself for now! I was at Walmart last night and saw some really cute dog onesies. They had a few breeds of dogs, none of which looked like ours. I almost picked them up, and then started wondering if I could find Corgi onesies. It took a lot of searching to specifically find Cardigans but here they are! It's the perfect gear for a tiny Corgi mascot to wear while crawling around an x-pen in the grooming area!
I lied, they even have a "Got Corgi?" one which is better than "Got Cardigan?" of course.
Post a Comment