It's 6:50am and I have no idea why I am so wide awake. Well, the alarm did go off to take Quinn to school, but usually I am still dragging at this point. What I love about my dogs is that even though I am up and around, and have even gotten breakfast from the kitchen, they are still SOUND asleep in their crates! 3 of the crate doors are wide open (the Corgis and Bud, aka: The Good Dogs, have roaming privileges at night) and I have never seen dogs willingly crate themselves for bed time AND stay in there once the people are awake. They used to harass me the second I got up, and I had to start dog rotation and teenager rotation all at once. Now they sleep pretty much until I get home from taking Quinn to school. Well, except Cosmo, who will get up and lay on our feet during breakfast. My dogs are so easy on me.
I wonder if I provide a crate for the baby if he/she will sleep this well. Just a thought :)
No comments:
Post a Comment