
For those who've asked... here is the 22 week belly shot. It's getting kinda large.
I was also told today at my appointment that the due date has not been moved up to the 18th, it is still the 28th. We got the ultrasound kind of late, and apparently all babies are the same size up to 18 weeks, then genetics start taking over. I was an 8+ pounder and Jeff was a 9+ pounder, and the way our kid is measuring, she'll most likely come out in that range also. Eeeks.
3 comments:
OMG look at you!!! :) You're so cute with a baby bump!!!! :) Thank you for appeasing us! :) *hugs*
Both of mine were over 8 lbs and delivered naturally. No sweat :-) Of course I'm not a tiny thing myself.
I remain bemused by current "baby bump" fashions. Thirty plus years ago we only wore very loose maternity tops that tried to hide everything.
Thanks, Traci!
Carolyn, I know what you mean about the baby bump fashions! I've had a hard time going into the maternity shops because these clingy styles just aren't my thing. I've been wearing a lot of empire waists, which are still flattering/give some shape, but also hang nicely over the bump instead of clinging to it. This t-shirt I was wearing is just one of my regular Tavia t-shirts I happened to be lounging around the house in, caught a glimpse of my profile, and decided to appease Traci with a blog posting because it was just too huge looking to pass up :)
Post a Comment