Funny of the day... Jeff was getting desperate for movies to watch after several days of being home sick, so he got Best In Show from his online Netflix account. About halfway through he looks over and asks "Is this what your dog show friends are like?" Hahahahahaha!!
Then I shocked him by letting him know the "greyhound" on screen was in fact a Borzoi. Yes, I'm a dork.
5 comments:
I don't buy it...
We aren't?
(Must find the busy bee!)
LOL Carolyn - I have my busy bee somewhere too - I should hunt it down!
Haha. You guys crack me up! you know what made me sad, is the movie didn't show one single person putting hair product on their dogs. Then I could have said "THOSE are my friends!" :)
The first time I watched that movie I recognized EVERY character in it. I really related!
Post a Comment