The most delicious cake EVER. Chocolate Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting from Whole Foods. Mmmmm!
Me cutting cake. Rachell in front of flowers, Crystal behind her, Nadya, Christi, and Elizabeth behind me in the background.
Quilt from grandma for the jungle room.Today was the baby shower, thrown by Cheska, Rachell and Jeff's mom. It was a lot of fun! We chatted a lot, opened gifts, and instead of playing dumb shower games we decorated onesies!
the only bad part of the day was that early in the morning Jeff's dad sliced his finger open with the hedge trimmer and Jeff had to take him to the emergency room for stitches. He ended up with 5 or 6 stitches and it cut 3/4 inches deep, right through the nail! The boy's day out they had planned was ruined and he was in a TON of pain :( I suppose if you want to look on the bright side, he got to come home and have cake with his vicodin.









3 comments:
The making of onesies sounds like an awesome idea! It looks like it was a lot of fun! :) I'm sure little Mattie has TONS of awesome things already, in addition to what you got at the shower.... the best of which is the "my mom had a shower and all i got was this onesie" onesie! :) That friend wins the prize!! :)
Tavia, your post about how pregnant women don't glow; they wet themselves -- was HILARIOUS. I still laugh just thinking about it. :)
BUT... after looking at Cheska's shower pics I have to tell you that you make a gorgeous and adorable pregnant woman. Whatever complaints you may have about pregnancy, I have to say that you do truly glow to others.
I know you're anxious to get that baby out, and I can't wait until I'm in Houston so I can meet her! Until then, best wishes for a speedy (and soon!) delivery.
<3,
HL
Thanks, HL, that's really sweet! I can't wait to see you in April. We'll have a great girl's night.
Traci, I know! I thought that onesie was hilarious.
Post a Comment