Friday, February 5, 2010

A Bunny Blog

Mandy commented on Facebook about how Bunny is getting old. I told her Bunny has GOTTEN old. Here are some funnies from this week:

- We have a mouse in our house, and its favorite thing to do is wait until midnight and run right in front of Bunny to cross the kitchen while she soundly sleeps.

- She "loves" on the garbage can

- She "loves" on the floor

- I stretched my foot out next to her, not realizing I was in her blind spot, and she jumped and tackled my foot! Then when she realized it was me, she turned around and grumbled at Cosmo... because we all know crap rolls down hill.

- She stole Lily's kennel and refuses to leave it. This drives Lily into a panic, because she kennels every night for bed. The first night I had to leave Lily out all night because when I called Bunny to get her out of the crate, she turned her head and ignored me (and I am too huge to crawl to the back of the giant dog crate and drag her out).

We love our sweet old Bunny, but she's definitely one fry short of a happy meal these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just one?

Jeri said...

Poor Bunny! LOL

It dawned on me the other day that her son Zach will be 10 this year! Egads!