That stinks, Mandy! I guess with all the good feedback I will leave it, and you have to highlight while at work. That's so weird! I'm pretty sure I can view it on internet explorer.
Yeah, it's really strange. I should be happy I can even view it as it's a blog and we have lots of them blocked. Not that I'm looking at blogs at work....
9 comments:
MUCH better. Old people thank you.
Oh good! I like it better, too. I must be getting old :)
I like it :-)
Looks great, Tavs!! :)
Thanks!
It's a great choice - it's always hard to read with the dotted templates...
All I can see at work is a white background with sky blue words - I have to highlght them to read it...we use evil internet explorer
That stinks, Mandy! I guess with all the good feedback I will leave it, and you have to highlight while at work. That's so weird! I'm pretty sure I can view it on internet explorer.
Yeah, it's really strange. I should be happy I can even view it as it's a blog and we have lots of them blocked. Not that I'm looking at blogs at work....
I see it fine at home, but I use Firefox there.
Post a Comment