Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Belly Up, Cosmo!



Not the best quality picture in the world because I snapped it at 3am, with my cell phone, in the dark, as I was waking up from being way too hot because the boys took the fan out of my room to keep their slumber party cooler. Let's take a poll... who else's Cardigan sleeps like this? And does it still crack you up even though they have been doing it every day for as long as they've been alive? So ridiculous!

5 comments:

Traci said...

Dakota and Chance both do this more often than Sedona does.... but yep! I laugh out loud every single time :) Something so endearing about it :) Gotta love those comical Cardigans :) *hugs* to Cosmo from his sister, half brother, and nephew in AZ :)

Kady Cannon said...

OMgosh, he looks exactly like Wally!

Tavs said...

That's funny Carolyn, because when I was looking at your blog earlier and saw Wally I did a double take. They really do look alike.

dreameyce said...

Traum has been doing that since before he came home with us!

I think it's a Cardi thing :)

penni said...

Welcome to blogdom, Tavia.

I think the better question would be: does anyone have a cardi that does not sleep like that? Kip, Inca and Chase are all oblivious to the exposure of their private parts --