I want to know what on earth Nyquil has in it that goes straight to my brain, or my nervous system, or whatever it is that it goes to and makes me very tired and buzzed all at once. I don't think I've felt this way since I was in my early 20s, doing shots after work for hours and hours with the brokers, and passing on the floor of my little apartment with enchiladas baking in the oven and my coat still on. It was an absolute miracle I didn't burn my apartment complex down, get killed on the Max, crash my car in the 3 blocks I had to drive home, or get assaulted in my intoxicated state. Wow I was dumb, 21 and completely bullet proof (or so I thought). Anyway, Nyquil gives me that same feeling, almost immediately, of not quite being able to move my body or think as clearly as I'd like to, and ready to pass out. This stuff should be illegal, except it really helps with my ear ache.
And my ear aches REALLY bad. I think it has something do with the cold weather, and the teenage boys hitting me in the head with stuff. I really dislike teenage boys sometimes. I had an ear ache the other day, and they hit me in the head with a 50mph snow ball, which made my other ear ache, also. Granted I deserved it after taking a cheap shot at my brother with a snow ball while he was on the trampoline. Anyway, I felt better until tonight, when they hit me in the head with a nerf ball. Ear ache again.
No comments:
Post a Comment