Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow!

I love snow, and we got a ton of it today! It wasn't supposed to start until noon so I thought I'd make it to the store, but I could only get as far as the Lil Gen, so I had to gas up and pay double for dog food and some human essentials. Oh well. I also understand why postal workers are so, well, postal. They were working today! Very grumpily, I might add.



Downtown La Center

Lily eating snow

Lil General Store



Snowy house


Lily eating more snow, while the Corgis look at her like she's "stoopid."





The drive home from the Lil Gen, so beautiful!





Rotten boys throwing snow balls at my window while I blog. They are getting a little strong for this, I thought the window would break!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! you pay way too much for gas.