Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dawg Portraits

Beth got a new studio! She needed to check her lighting, and I am always an eager vounteer. This time she had an upcoming doggy shoot for the following weekend, so she asked me to bring in a "subject." I chose Lucy because, well, she has been having all these problems and I am not sure how long she will be with me. I thought this was a nice opportunity to get some professional portraits done. I love them!


This one is called "Lucy catching a treat."

This is my favorite. It's very modern looking, I am going to frame it for the house. My goal is to have a ton of nice doggy head shots all over.

I love this one. This is totally candid. We were just kissing, and not to be a dork, but it reminds me of how happy Lucy makes me when she is just being sweet.

Lucy looking inquizitive.
This was so much fun, I am trying to find a time to take the Corgis in. I would love some great pics of them! Beth does an amazing job with animals. If anyone's in Portland and wants pet pics (her prices are even reasonable) her website with contact info is http://www.tallgrasspdx.com/.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

could you make those pics a little smaller please?

dreameyce said...

Awesome pics, but they are TEENY! Those are like, icon sized *G* heehee

Anonymous said...

If anyone wants to see larger versions of the photos, go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pdxbeth/sets/72157612665726410/

Lucy and Tavia were great models!

dreameyce said...

Awesome! Thanks Beth, I friended you on flickr :)

Tavs said...

Awesome, I am glad you guys made friends on flickr through my blog!

Beth, how do I get the pics to save larger to my computer? I can't seem to figure it out. I had to save the small thumbnail ones.