Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A girl's dream car

I need a Volvo c30. A few months ago I posted a blog about my goals, and one of them was to have a sports car that was not exactly practical, but not spend too much money on it. With a base price of $22k I think this fits the bill. I saw one, and it was love at first site!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugly car

Tavs said...

You don't have to drive it, then, brat.

Tavs said...

I will, however, expect to borrow yours when my Volvo is inevitably in the shop :)

dreameyce said...

We've been looking into those too. We like volvos, but will likely get something old!

Tavs said...

Yeah, I really like some of the Volvos out there, old and new. My only concern is I read that they are not super reliable which, if you are buying a car, is probably the most important thing (that it actually do the job and get you where you need to go). I'm still waiting for the ratings to come out on these... not just the "estimated ratings" with a reliability 4 out of 10.