Friday, January 23, 2009

I heart Corgis. At the end of probably one of the most emotionally exhausting days of my entire life, I am laying in bed with precious Cosmo, his cold nose nestled into my shoulder. Very little is better than that!

I took the offer on the house. Much debate and angst went into the decision, but it's done. It feels really good, too. I was so ready for it. Thank goodness I will be in Houston by the end of February. Basking in the sunshine, holding hands with Jeff as we walk into Thai Gormet and Lupes, going on walks with the dogs, decorating the new house. Hanging out with Cheska! I can't believe we're moving back at the same time! I'll miss all my friends here, but I'll have the ability to come out and visit if any of you want to keep me : ) I am already thinking of how Bunny and I are going to make it to some dog shows.

On my to-do list for tomorrow is getting the house ready for inspection (dishwasher needs fixing), finding out prices for shots and heartworm meds, and determining the most cost efficient way to get myself, a teenager, and 5 dogs to Texas. Apparently renting a cargo van isn't as easy as I thought when you're driving cross country. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Traci said...

no suggestions, but on your to-do list MUST be : Visit Traci, Kota, Sedona and Chance in Arizona! :) SO happy for you!