
I will no longer have to endure Bunny jumping onto the floor and then giving me the sad dog look while I am on the freeway and she knows full well I have to come to a complete stop in order to put her back up on the seat.
I will not longer have to endure Cosmo hair in my back seat cup holder. Or on my seats at all. I will also never have to come out of a gas station again and see Cosmo in the driver's seat ready for a roadie.
I will no longer have to endure Bud's car sick puke in the back seat cup holder... or on the floor... or mashed into the seat.
I will no longer have to endure Lily. Peeing on the seats and wrecking them... jumping into the front seat to sit in my lap like she is a toy breed... or generally being an annoying car rider.
This thing is shear awesomeness! It has pockets for leashes, came with a free water bottle, and is WATERPROOF (aka: pee washes off).
Road trip ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment