I am soooo glad Traci blogged about our hike and posted pics, because I am dead tired! Traci, you totally have to email me the pics when you have time.
We met up with Traci and crew today for a nice hike. We didn't actually get very far because it was so hot, but we had a great time! I am so glad we got to see each other before I left Phoenix. We had 8 dogs, and at one point a toddler came past and asked us very earnestly, "Why do you have so many dogs?" Traci and I answered back in unison, "Because we're crazy!" Too funny!
I am in love with my little grandpuppy. I wouldn't mind having a little Sedona/Phoebe puppy someday when my dog numbers are more normal. She is so beautiful, just like her mother, with the sweetest disposition. Absolutely loved her! She even has that unique, fine Phoebe coat that is so nice.
I will put up pics when I get them. Traci took a few I want to steal from her, and she doesn't know I got pictures of the "Got Corgi" mobile as I followed her out. After seeing how much room she has in the back, I WANT to join the Element crew! I tried to get her to trade me so we'd be more comfortable the rest of the trip, but had no luck with that!
We made awesome time out of Phoenix and crossed into Texas finally. Yay! We went straight through El Paso, and ended up in a town called... um... nevermind, can't remember. It got us a couple hours closer to destination San Antonio for tomorrow, though, so it was good.
Later...
1 comment:
aw man Tavia, the Got Corgi mobile is DIRT-T! Digusting dirty!
I'm glad you had a nice time - I wish we would have had more time to hang out, but I understand.... we'll have to make a point of getting together in El Paso - for sure!!! :)
Sedona says she loves you too - and I'm SO glad you had the opportunity to see what a sweet loving little dork she is :) She really is a great little dog, and I think I thanked Carolyn and Tom multiple times for her during their trip. Thank you for the role you played in my little made-to-order puppy! :) she's one heck of a dog who has stolen my heart :) (and the hearts of anyone who meets her)
Post a Comment