Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I like to follow our dogs around and take pictures. I hope nobody ever buys me a camcorder. I'll get accused of being Asian (for those of you who don't have tons of Asian friends, all of my Asian friends will openly admit and joke that they document everything). What can I say? I'm addicted to documenting my Corgis every move.

Cute discovery: Jeff has been feeding the dogs ice cubes as treats and every time we get into the freezer for something they run and mooch cubes. Well, tonight I didn't give them one because my hands were full, and Marcy/Bunny chased me around the room with a string of drool to the floor!!!! I had to go back to the freezer and give her a cube. I've never seen a dog produce drool for frozen water before. I guess we're saving money by not having to pupperoni and biscuits anymore.

No comments: