Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Red "Rocks"

I wish I had the energy to go and take a picture, put it on the computer, and upload it for all to see. Since I don't, though, everyone will just have to visualize my naughty red dog with her head in the fireplace. Remember Lily's rock obsession (or better yet, remember the giant pike of rock puke from the blog a few months ago)? I had decided not to have rocks anywhere at the new house, for the sake of Lily's health and my wallet (no more emergency surgeries, thank you very much). Little did I know... drumroll... there are tons and tons of tiny pebbles in our fireplace. Lily has taken to popping the screen open with her rotten little head, nabbing them, and eating them. How did she even figure out they were in there?! Anyway, fabulous. I didn't want to think about our fireplace as anything other than decorative until the 30 days in winter that we might like to use it. BAD DAWG!

No comments: