Thursday, August 6, 2009

War on Fleas

I am so boring. All I have to write about tonight is my war on fleas. I got my Advantage order in the mail today and just put it on them all. The bad thing about having so many dogs is how expensive it gets when you have to get into things like heartworm meds and flea preventatives (thank you, hot state of Texas). $70 later I have a 2 and a half month supply of Advantage. I was pretty excited because at the vet that price would have only gotten me a one month supply for so many dogs. I just put it on them, and am crossing my fingers Cosmo doesn't react. I used bio spot once and he had a horrible reaction. Of course I know it is a cheap product, but it works for the fleas. Just not for the skin, apparently. So hopefully Advantage is better. Cosmo is all fussy right now since I put it on him. I think that's just him being indignant, though.

No comments: