






I remember what else I had to say! My friend Beth (http://www.tallgrasspdx.com/) came over a few months ago and took these pictures of the dogs. Beth is an amazing photographer, and she is always getting new cameras or trying out new lighting, and I get to benefit by being a willing participant when she wants to get the feel of her new equipment before using it in the studio! She takes a lot of dog photos and even works with Dove Lewis in Portland taking pictures for some of their promotional material. On this particular visit she wanted to see if she could get some pictures of my crazy, always on the move, crew of 5 to gear up for a doggy event coming up. I am going to change a couple of the really close up pictures to black and white, frame them, and hang them all artsy-like in my house!
Side note: For some reaason, I have a lot of snarling Bunny pictures. As far as I know Bunny has not snarled a day in her life. I think she just does really weird things with her mouth and for some reason they get caugh on camera. Beth calls the above picture "Attack Corgi."
1 comment:
Post a Comment