Not one to be outdone by friends, I have created my very own blog for your time killing pleasure.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
More Adventures in Home Repair
Apparently the adventures never cease. I was cleaning out my other tub, which we have not used for a year because my mom swore there was a crack in it (I could never see a crack) and once I got it really, really clean... I found the crack! Darn it! I was really hoping the thing didn't exist. Off to Lowes to get some sort of repair kit that a quick Google search reveals does exist. You know how you get something valuable (hopefully) out of every relationship you are in? One of the top valuable things I have gotten from my relationship with Jeff is learning that anything can be found on Google. I am a far more independent person when it comes to home repairs and other scary things now that I know that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment