Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Messy House



I am a pretty messy person. The mail is all over the counter because I am too lazy to go through it when I get home from work. Corgis shed a lot so there is the dog hair issue. You can often find unfolded clean laundry on my dining room table and on top of dog crates because, well, once I have done the laundry I really don't want to fold it. Wow, I am painting a pretty picture. This has me stumped, though: MY BROTHER... please refer to the picture of our couch. I woke up this morning and started to clean. The place was looking really good, and then I glimpsed our couch, where we find: a bar stool (obviously to keep the dogs off, this I understand), a belt hanging over the bar stool, school books (in the exact place I set them down next to him last night when I informed him he needed to get some work done), a toy gun, and my personal favorite... the fishing pole wedged between the cushions and sticking straight up in the air. Wtf is up with the fishing pole?