Sunday, November 16, 2008

And a revealing one...

Ok, nobody fault me for acting like a teenager tonight doing surveys. This is the lie, cheat and steal survey.

***L*I*E***
How often do you lie? Not too often. I have a bad habit of lying to family when I feel caught between a rock and a hard place, but I try not to.

Are you a good lier? No, I suck at it.

Do you get away with it? Never

What is the worst (horrible) lie you have ever told? I don't know. Probably lying to my family about my religious beliefs because I want to please them.

What is the worst (stupid) lie you have ever told? I can't think of any.

Are white lies okay? It depends. If you're really going to hurt someone's feeling by saying their baby is ugly or their new haircut makes them look like a guy, then I say lie away.

What is the last white lie you told? That I liked some food that I really thought was gross.

Did you lie a lot when you were younger? Never. I actually never, ever lied when I was younger. It was a thing I prided myself on, for some odd reason, at a very early age!

About what? The only time I lied was when I snuck out once, and that was more like withholding the truth. Then I couldn't stand it so I told my mom. She already knew.

Did you fool your parents? Never.

Have you ever been caught in a lie? Not that I can remember.

What was it about? NA

Do you have a guilty conscious? When I do something wrong, yes. It gets to me.

How can someone tell when you are lying? I can't keep a straight face. It's like I want them to know.

***C*H*E*A*T***
Do you cheat on tests? Not since 7th grade.

Have you ever been caught cheating on a test? Yes, once in middle school I wrote all the notes for a test on my thigh and lifted my shorts up underneath my desk during the test. I got in trouble, but I thought it was very creative.

Have you ever caught someone else cheating on a test? Nope.

Have you ever cheated on a bf or gf? Never.

Would you ever cheat on your current bf or gf? Never.

Would you ever cheat on them with some famous model/actor/actress? Nah.

What if you were completely sure you would never be caught? I'm into just being with one person, so no.

Have you ever been cheated on? Not that I know of.

***S*T*E*A*L***

Have you ever stolen before? Nope... except one time as a teenager I highlighted the tag of a really expensive pair of underwear at the store blue, because the 40% off items were highlighted blue... and bought them for 40% off... and I still feel really guilty over it!!!! I guess that is pretty much like stealing.

Do you think stealing is a serious crime? Yes

What would you do if you caught someone stealing from you? Just get the item back and not talk to the person anymore.

Have you ever stolen someones heart? I don't know!

What was the last thing you stole? Nothing since the underwear incident.

Ever had anything stolen from you? I've had some stuff go missing but I'm not sure if it was stolen or not.

What is one thing that you would steal if you could get away with it with NO consequences? I don't think I would actually steal anything, because stealing implies that it belongs to someone else, and that someone else will end up suffering for it being gone. I was going to say a car... but still, someone would miss their car!

No comments: