Saturday, November 29, 2008

A survey to unwind with

Do you have any pets? Dogs, dogs, all around me.

What color shirt are you wearing? Dark pink.

Name three things that are physically close to you: Bunny, drum set, speakers.

What is the last book you read? The Further Education of Oversoul Seven.

Are you or were you a good student? Not really. I would like to be a good student, but I get very busy and basically end up doing just what I have to in order to get by.

What's your favorite sport? Basketball.

Do you enjoy sleeping late? Love it!

What's the weather like right now? Pretty cold. There's frost on my windows when I go out to the car in the morning.

Who tells the best jokes? Oh, my Uncle Jerry told the best jokes.

What was the last thing you dreamed about? My stove catching on fire.

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Uh... yeah. A few times. I won't be driving the kiddy carpool.

Do you believe in karma? Definitely. What goes around comes around.

Do you believe in luck? There's always a little luck involved in success, no matter how hard you work. If you have good karma, hopfully luck will come your way.

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Scrambled.

Do you collect anything? If so, what? Lol... dogs.

Are you proud of yourself? Not for collecting dogs. Seriously, though... when I was younger I used to be very proud of myself. Now that I'm older I tend to just see how I could do things so much better if only I had the patience, time, smarts, finances...

Are you reliable? I try to be, but not always. My character is that of someone who would like to be reliable, but I have way too much on my plate right now and often disappoint people.

Have you ever given money to a bum? Yes.

What's your favorite food? Thai.

Have you ever had a secret admirer? I'm pretty sure not.

Do you like the smell of gasoline? I do a little bit!

Do like to draw? Sometimes I find it theraputic.

What's your favorite invention? Cars, though I have a love/hate relationship with them.

Is your room messy? Generally, but right now it is pretty clean because the house is for sale.

What do you like better: oranges or apples? Oranges. Apples make me hungry. It's odd.

Do you give in easily? Way too easily.

Are you a good guesser? Nope, horrible.

Can you read other people's expressions? Sometimes.

Are you a bully? I can be, but not usually.

Do you have a job? Yeah.

What time did you wake up this morning? 7am, because I had a car appointment to get my mp3 player replaced under the warranty.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Starbuck's decaf skinny vanilla latte.

When was the last time you showered? This morning... but I didn't have time to wash my hair. Ew.

What do you plan on doing tomorrow? Finishing up the last of the moulding, and painting the last triangle on top of the house.

What's your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday, because I don't have to work, and because the following day is not a work day.

Do you have any nicknames? Tavs

Have you ever been scuba diving? Nope. Putting my head under water freaks me out.

What's your least favorite color? Yellow.

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who? no, I try not to be obsessive like that.

Would you ever go skydiving? Possibly. I was thinking about that the other day, trying to decide if I would or not.

What toothpaste do you use? Colgate. I'm allergic to a lot of toothpastes, but Colgate is all natural.

Do you enjoy challenges? Absolutely. I love a challenge. It keeps me thinking and learning.

What's the worst injury you have had? Probably when I whacked my head on the wooden bed frame as a kid and had to have stitches.

What's the last movie you saw? Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

What do you want to know about the future? When my house will sell. The rest I will leave to chance and enjoy the ride.

What does your last text message say? K

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to? Quinn

What's your favorite school subject? Philosophy, history, political science... that basic genre.

What's your least favorite school subject? Math and science.

Would you rather have money or love? Love. Money would be nice, too, though.

What is your dream vacation? New Zealand.

What is your favorite animal? Dogs and cows.

Do you miss anyone right now? Not right now. I'm feeling like there's a light at the end of the tunnel now so I'm pretty ok.

What's the last sporting event you watched? Football. Every single week now because my brother is so into it.

Do you need to do laundry? Laundry is a never ending chore in this house. I don't think there's ever been a time where the basket has been totally empty.

Do you listen to the radio? Country.

Where were you when 9/11 happened? At home, and I remember getting into my car and hearing the report on the radio, and thinking it was a disgusting joke, so I changed the station. Then the other station was reporting it. And the other...

What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Shake them a bit and hope something drops. It never does, though.

Have you ever caught a butterfly? No! That's mean!

What color are your bed sheets? Tan.

What's your ringtone? Some cheesy factory ring tone.

Who was the last person to make you laugh? Quinn.

Do you have any obsessions right now? Blogging?

Do you like things that glow in the dark? I don't really feel strongly either way.

What's your favorite fruity scent? Citrus.

Do you watch cartoons? Nope. I do watch Mr. Rogers when he's on, though.

Have you ever sat on a roof? Yes, a lot recently!

Have you ever been to a different country? Only Canada. I'd like to fix that eventually.

Name three things in the world you dislike: Animal cruelty, terrorism, rainy days.

Name three people in the world you dislike: Oh come on... I can't put that out there in public.

Has a rumor even been spread about you? Yes, definitely.

Do you like sushi? Only California Rolls, and the shrimp on rice.

Do you believe in magic? I believe in magic like phenomena... but I don't believe in sitting around and casting spells or anything!

Do you hold grudges? I try not to, but with some people I do. It generally takes multiple offenses before I hold a grudge. In fact I can think of one person right now who it would be really great if I could like, but I absolutely never will, due to multiple offenses. I am just done. I often get asked to just try, or to at least not be catty when this person's name comes up. It's just impossible for me, though.

1 comment:

Sassy Ninja said...

Stop doing surveys. This isn't myspace. Get your ass back on here and posting. :-)