I got tagged by Diane, and YAY!! I was looking for something to blog tonight!
8 Favorite Foods
Pad Thai
Spring Rolls with peanut sauce
Lumpias
Poblano Chicken
Pulled Pork
Shrimp
Flautas
Tamales
8 Things I Did Today
Sent my morning text messages
Fed the dogs
Went to work
Attended a meeting
Got along with my evil substitute boss for a change
Tried to make it to the music store before closing and failed
Bought a pizza for dinner
Blogging!
And for a bonus... about to go watch "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" which I am excited to see
8 Favorite Stores
Bloomingdales (I have never bought anything, but it intrigues me to go in and look)
Fred Meyer (one stop shopping!)
Winco (when Fred Meyer isn't in the budget)
Walmart
Forever 21 (they have great shirts)
Chadwicks (online clothes)
QVC (online jewelry with great buys!)
The Lil General Store (Lima!)
8 Favorite Restaurants
Guiseppes (home of the best pizza ever made)
Thai Gormet (pad thai, dumplings, pretty much everything is amazing and the waitress remembered my order even when I hadn't been there for a year)
Lupe Torilla (mmmmmm... poblano chicken!)
Berryhill (after work all you can eat tamales)
Olive Garden is always good
La Center Casinos
Leonardos
That one Mexican place across from my old apartment with the amazing Queso
8 Things I Look Forward To
Buying a house with Jeff and actually seeing him every day!
Christmas
Getting an offer on my house
Getting Quinn into a regular school
Seeing Quinn make good friends in Houston
Another girl only trip with Cheska
Watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall tonight
Going on a family trip with Aunty Gail next year
8 Things I Like To Do With Family
Quinn is teaching me to play the drums
Watching tv or movies
Taking walks
Talking
Going on trips
Giving piggy back rides while running through the house
Play board games
Cook together
8 Things On My Wish List
A flat screen TV
The Victorian house in Pecan Grove
Something shiny for my finger
Dogs that behave without any effort on my part
A happy family
Quinn to find joy again
A nice toned body with no effort
To wake up in the morning and have my house already painted
8 People I Tag
Cheska
Marilyn
Mandy
Traci
Carolyn
Desirea
Jon
Jeff (email me your list)
6 comments:
i love all of you favorite foods! i wish i could have them all for dinner tonight -- i'm trying to come up with something before mr. pike comes home from running errands.
I can't believe Leonardos isn't on the top of that list.
The mexican restaurant is called Los Cucos. Corelli's and Pepperonis pizza blows Guiseppes out of the water :)
Spring rolls are really easy, Marilyn! Sometimes I make them for dinner.
Leonardos isn't my favorite, actually! I would live if they shut down tomorrow. If I have to choose 8, though, it definitely makes the list.
As for Giuseppes, it will always have a special place in my heart. No pizza can top it so far.
I think we need to hear the Giuseppes story :)
Giuseppes has the best pizza in the entire world. I discovered it because the boy I crushed on all through high school bused tables there, so I made my parents take me ALL... THE... TIME. Lol. Needless to say the boy is long gone, but the pizza is still amazing after all these years. They load on the toppings, and it is so filling. They even used to have a commercial where the waitress would bring a pizza out to a family and the guy would say "But Miss, we ordered a small." And the waitress would say, "Sir, this IS our small!" Anyway, best pizza ever. I don't care what Jeff says. It's sort of by the airport, so when my mom would pick me up anytime I traveled, our tradition was to go eat dinner at Giuseppes. Mmmmm. And that is the Giuseppes story :) If you ever get to Oregon, it's a destination!
Post a Comment