Sunday, November 16, 2008

Because I lack original thoughts...

Waiting for Quinn to get home... and I find surveys theraputic.

sometimes i just need: A hug

somtimes i want: To not be

somtimes i like to: Sing when nobody is around.

sometimes all it takes: Is an apology

somtimes i picture: The way my mom looked when she died... when I am sitting alone, or even when I look at other people I see their faces like that.

sometimes i wish: Life were easier.

sometimes i find: Leaves in the house.

sometimes i take: Pictures of things.

sometimes i look: Like a total dork

sometimes i hate: The people in my life. But I usually get over it.

sometimes it’s nice: To have a nice hot cup of herbal tea.

sometimes it hurts: When people think the worst of you.

sometimes it makes me happy: To drive my new car.

sometimes it’s sad: When things are quiet and I have time to reflect.

sometimes i listen: To show tunes!

sometimes i sleep: Right in the middle of the bed.

sometimes i like to watch: A Suze Orman marathon.

sometimes i feel: Very confident like I can overcome anything.

sometimes i rant: When I get frustrated at being stuck in Washington all alone with no idea when I'll be out.

sometimes i never: Want to go to work again.

sometimes i really: Want some peace and quiet.

When I’m ...

sad, i want: A hug

happy, i need: Not too much.

mad, i wish: I could control my temper better.

overjoyed, i find: It hard to stop smiling.

indifferent, i like to: Think about something else.

content, i never: Have a worry.

frustrated, all it takes: Is a chill pill.

If...
you saw your best friend on one side of the road, but you also saw one of your close family members on the other side, and they were both in serious danger, who would you go to help first? Family, for sure. Family comes first.

you had the choice of going back in time to or go forward in time to see the future, which would you choose? The future. That way I could see whether or not I actually end up happy, and if I don't I could at least try to fix it.

jesus was standing right infront of you, what would you say to him? I would probably say hi. Then I'd ask if he cut my mom a break even though she used to make fun of him and everyone who believed in him. Then I'd probably apologize for being a punk the majority of the time.

No comments: