Well I think I did pretty well on my test! Considering it was on power and politics, and where I work, it should have been a slam dunk. Lol. And now another survey...
1. how are you? Kind of sore, a little sad, and craving ice cream cake.
2. who was the last person you hugged? Quinn, though he got all upset about it.
3. look to your left, what do you see? A drum set. To my right is Bunny.
4. where do you like to be the most? In bed.
5. whats your fave film? Too hard to narrow down to one.
6. what does the last person you commented on myspace mean to you? Oh my gosh, I don't even know who last commented on Myspace.
7. what did you last laugh about? I can't remember. I don't think I've laughed today.
8. where was your default took? Beth's house.
9. whats the first thing you look for in a girl/guy? Character and confidence.
10. if your still in school, whats your fave lesson? I'm loving history. I also like my training class but that's just because the teacher is so awesome.
11. what do you work as / want to work as? Sales, but I would love to do something else.
12. do you play video games? if so, which is your fave game? Not so much. I do play a bit of Star Wars. Oh, I really like Grand Theft Auto, too.
13. who never fails to make you laugh? Quinn
14. what are you listening to right now? The buzz of the monitor.
15. who did you last have a sleepover with? I have no clue! Probably Jeff when he came to visit? Though don't take that as anything other than he slept here because he was visiting! Though we did stay up late talking and watch lots of movies :)
16. i bet you miss someone, who?! the person I always miss, even though I am MAD at them.
17. are you happy with your life right now? Not really, no.
18. why did you last get upset? Because somebody accused me of lying and I try very hard not to lie, and was definitely NOT lying in this particular case.
19. who was the last person you texted? Quinn, trying to get his diva butt over to the neighbor's for his birthday party.
20. who do you live with? My brother.
21. do you like living with them? Usually.
22. whats your mood right now on myspace? None.
24. did you realise that there was no 23? Nope!
25. what does your profile song mean to you? I just really like it, but it doesn't mean a thing.
26. who did you last shout at and why? Probably my brother, but I can't remember why.
27. are you normally a happy person? Depends. I am pretty happy but when I get down I get really, really down.
28. what was the last thing you went to see in the movies and with who? I am pretty sure the last movie I saw was with Jeff's mom and we saw 27 Dresses.
29. whats your fave food? Thai.
30. are you in love? Yeah.
31. do you remember how you was 3 years ago? Wow, that was poor grammar!
32. if so, does it make you cringe? Yes, poor grammar always makes me cringe.
33. if you could be with someone right now, who would it be? My mom.
34. do you have any blogs on your myspace? Yes, but I evolved to my very own extra special blog.
35. whats your fave thing in your room? My antique wardrobe.
36. is this quiz boring you? A little bit... and probably my readers, as well.
37. if you had one wish, what would you wish for? To be 20 again, with all the opportunities I have and the ability to know what I know now. I'd get myself to a much different place at 30 and then start living life spontaneously!
38. when was the last time you lied? I actually don't remember.
39. are your lips chapped? Nope. Lip gloss.
40. any last words? Ice cream cake. Now.
No comments:
Post a Comment