Saturday, January 24, 2009

New House!

Jeff is signing the papers on the offer we agreed to with the sellers as I blog this! 2100 square feet, 4 bedrooms, Either 2 or 2.5 baths (I think there is a toilet in the laundry room) and on a really cute street. So excited!!! Everyone come visit! Just not all at once!












6 comments:

Traci said...

oh my goodness what a CUTE house!! I'm sooooo happy for you, honey! :)

Tavs said...

Thanks! I definitely want to cpome visit you along the way. It might just be me, Marcy, and our pitbull mutt, though. cosmo is most likely flying.

Baledwr said...

omg really really cute :)

starrynights said...

So cute!!! Congrats!

Kady Cannon said...

I agree, "cute" is the word.

Tavs said...

Yes, "cute" seems to be the word of the day. I wanted to make it very modern on the inside and Jeff and Quinn both said I shouldn't because it is too cute and like a cottage on the outside. I'll work some brushed nikel in there somehow.