For those of you who didn't know, Jeff did go ahead and pick a house. The inspection was last Thursday, and there was nothing really major that came up. A couple missing window screens, bolt the toilets down better... not bad at all compared to the last nightmare! We asked for them to do a couple things, but mostly stuff that we can (and Jeff would like) to do ourselves. It still has to pass the termite inspection, but short of finding bugs that are chewing down the house, this is where we will live:
http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cfm?mlnum=8568764&backButton=Y
I really shouldn't have made that bugs chewing down the house comment, should I?
4 comments:
And now we all have your address to send you 20 million magazine subscriptions! Muahhhhh! =)
kidding!
Congrats and paws crossed for you.
Oh yay! :) I loved that house! I can't wait to visit!!!!!
It looks like a very comfy house. Good luck with the rest of the inspection and the move. We are sad you are leaving the NW, but glad you are starting such an exciting new chapter in your life.
I want a subsciption to Dog Fancier :) I also like Oprah.
You guys are all welcome to come visit! It would be fun to see everyone. Megan, I will still get out once in a while. I might make the portland shows an annual event. I had a lot of fun this year.
Post a Comment